I spent the first part of week with the Bside I shared but I also wanted to get back on that Making Christmas stuff. So I picked up the needles and made my girl long time promised sleeping socks. I'll share more on the process during Janine's Wool on Sundays.
Plus I made few felted balls to make the jewelry on my list.
I have also tried one vinyl pouch just to freshen up my memory on making those, lol. This pouch is based on this tut even though I sew the zipper differently.
Making Christmas list:
- Christmas theme wall hanging IN PROGRESS - basting awaiting
- Christmas ornaments for local swap
- winter/Christmas theme house pouch
- vinyl pouches as gifts 1 FINISHED
- pillow covers
- 241 tote pattern by Noodlehead FABRICS PICKED
- felted jewelry IN PROGRESS
- knitted socks 1 PAIR FINISHED
- mug rugs with pocket on the back 1 FINISHED
- Christmas Robin wreath by Kristy 1 FINISHED
Not much but any finish is fine with me.
Linking up with TGIFF, Crazy mom quilts and