Saturday, February 1, 2014

January round up


I had quite a jump start to the year but it slowed down at the end. The biggest highlight was publishing tutorial for Scrappy vinyl pouches which was later on featured at Friday Spotlight over @ Sew Can She. Thank you for a great feedback. I would like to make some more tuts this year. Here are the other bits and pieces.






Plus I planned and pieced Color wheel. It is 39" square. Doesn't it look pretty against the sky?


I have also picked up Summertime sadness quilt and it's ready to be bind. It was quilted by local pro. She is not a long arm quilter since she uses short arm :-) Love the quilting. There is white or grey color in play for the binding option.




Linking up with
Lily's Quilts

14 comments:

  1. I really like your Summertime Sadness quilt - lovely mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera, congrats on publishing the tut! Your projects are fantastic! I do love the color wheel against the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had some beautiful projects! I love the colours in your herringbones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a month of beautiful makes. I think your year is off to a great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a beautiful month. I love that you have made so many rainbows. Your colour wheel is especially lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vinyl pouches, have made them, and link to your blog.

    http://mona-honnens.blogspot.dk/2014/01/hvem-siger.html

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects - I think grey would be a great binding colour for the herringbone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many rainbows here! love it! congrats on your spotlight article!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic month! That row of rainbow pouches makes me ridiculously happy!
    And the quilting on Summertime Sadness is gorgeous! Perfect design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great month you had!! The Summertime Sadness quilt looks gorgeous!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. your 241 tote is fabulous! Wonderful finishes for the month. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That color wheel is downright gorgeous! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning makes! those pouches are adorable and that colour wheel is just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.