1. Color wheel - this is ongoing project from Q1. I need to quilt and bind this thing. I already started and I need those pins for other projects so this is top priority now.
2. Pantone quilt top - I made this top during the Q1 so I would like to finish it during the Q2.
3. Ballerinas - my girl is questioning me about this quilt so I better make some progress.
4. Ikea print - I called this thing boyish quilt in the Q1 but I don't think I want to make a quilt out of it any more. I would like to use those blocks for some fabric baskets or bags.
5. Echino bag - I got this fabric for my Bday and I love it so I would like to turn it into bag, messenger style probably.
6. Triangle quilt - this is part of Triangle QAL and I would really like to finish it :-)
That's it. It seems I only added two new projects to my original Q1 list but that's fine with me. Have you read the stats of Q1? Average finishes were just over 3 per person so I got plenty :-)
Q1 was the first time for me to give this FAL a try. I made 7/10 which is pretty good and if you read the Q1 winners list you might have noticed I scored the big prize! I still can't believe it and I will do happy dance once parcel arrives at my doorstep as it is still a bit virtual but yay! I'm lucky newbie I guess and here is recap of my finished projects to do Q1 some justice.
|Log cabin SAL. I made two pretty projects.|
|Pantone quilt challenge and my mini. Plus the top which is on my Q2 list.|
|241 tote which is currently my fav to use.|
|Broken herringbone quilt made it to the booth at local quilt show.|
|Skill Builder blocks turned into cushion covers.|
|4 house pouches finally finished.|
|Animal blocks turned into fun little bag.|
Thanks Katy for hosting and good luck to everyone for the Q2!