I wanted to do some B&W project for a while. 3cm squares felt insane so I upgraded to 4cm. It seems some rainbow squares will sneak in as well.
The technique with interfacing seems just fine so I took it to my ironing board. I did not draw any grid and worked from center towards sides. It seems fine until I realized I got the interfacing wrong! I had the side with glue facing down and I was ironing all over already. I ruined my ironing board cover! That's what I thought. Nope. It came off pretty easy as it is not cotton but some silver teflon whatever. Oh well, let's start over ....
Today is 3rd week of the 2014 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop! Let's check out what tips and tricks these ladies share with us.
Linking up with