Tuesday, August 26, 2014
10 quilty little secrets
I'm having fun reading all those posts. I can relate to many and I have put together some as well. Here you go:
1. I don't get the fuss about Liberty. Yeah, it is sooo soft.
2. I'm not keen on patterns with strange to me size like 3 15/16
3. There are quite a few patterns which you can buy but I seen them previously as free tuts. I'm talking about triangle quilts, half hexagons, HSTs variations. I don't get it.
4. I don't like quilting kits. Why would I make exact same thing like someone else?
5. I'm not good in measuring. I make things bigger since I round the numbers a lot.
6. I'm lazy quilter.
7. I don't feel guilty when not touching my machine for days.
8. I find pictures where people sew on vacation ridiculous. I took some sewing on vacation but I haven't even unpacked it.
9. Combination of blue and yellow is my least fav of all.
10. Squares bigger than charm square are boring but you already knew that, right :)