Sunday, February 15, 2015
Q1 - Envelope organizer
First project from my FAL Q1 list is finished (1/7). When I'm looking at he pictures I think I should have used B&W binding instead. As I didn't measure so well the background fabric is not very visible.
Anyway I like this B&W combo and with all these dots I used it fits perfectly for this month Le Challenge theme. The reason why I used white binding is because it fits well on the wall.
The back is plain white. I only quilted one way.
I have also quilted around each envelope. Plus I top stitched the top edge of the pocket which you can not see on my crappy pics.
I almost forgot I made it my February goal of ALYoF as well.
Linking up with: