Wednesday, April 22, 2015
I was excited to piece the Triad Interlock but it didn't go as I planned.
I worked with triangles before but those ones with straight lines were the problem. To make the lines continuous the edges were off and I couldn't figure out how to make it right.
The pattern works in rows but I couldn't see the way to make the lines align.
So I took it apart and went with Plan B.
Not as pretty but doable.
The rows went together pretty quickly.
It is a bit wonky but all right. I added the corners and I'm all set to quilt it.
I don't see mini as the hexagons are pretty large but I see new cushion right there.
Linking up with: