My cushion cover needed an insert. Someone shared this tut while ago and I wanted to use some batting leftovers for it.
I cut the main "square" a bit smaller than the cover. I wasn't really measuring.
My batting was not so puffy like the one they used in tut but once I sewed all around it looked all right.
I used zig zag stitch.
I used just one piece for the cover. No marking just few wonky zig zag lines.
When I know it doesn't matter if the lines are not so straight I don't mark or measure. Then I smile at such imperfection :)
It fits well into the cushion cover but it should have been a bit bigger.
It is pretty flat when you look at it from side. I'm yet to give it a test sleep :)
Linking up with Finish it up Friday: