Sunday, October 15, 2017

OMG 10 - finished


We are half way through October and I finished my goal already. Yippee! I did not procrastinate this time which is unusual.


My goal was to try out this tutorial. Those tiny pouches looked so cute I wanted some as well.
Patty who hosts OMG each month also pointed out I should link into Bag It event so if you have any pouches or bags come join in.


As you can see I didn't really thought about on which side I insert the loop with lobster clasp so I have a variety :)


Here is a peak at the back side.


I also enlarged the pouch a bit. I had a 5.5" zipper so I cut out the vinyl 5.5x9" see above picture for comparison. It's better to use larger zipper and cut it since I was not able to top stitch on those pink versions as I couldn't open up the zipper.


I did not overlock the edges but I have burned them over the candle. I done it once I took the pics and saw some thread sticking out. Better to do it prior turning inside out.


I already gave away those pink ones as my girls were both invited to Bday parties this weekend. Different friends and parties but who wouldn't like some pink goodies :)
Since my needle is dull from sewing vinyl I might make some more.
I have also put vinyl pouches on my Q4 list so that makes it 1/5.

I'll be linking up with:
Elm Street Quiltsshecanquilt      Elm Street Quilts



10 comments:

  1. Super cute ❤️❤️👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute, Vera! Congratulations on meeting the goal so early, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm sure the Birthday party recipients loved them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun bags. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg what teeny tiny pouches and what patience you have vera, I can just imagine you sitting sealing them over a candle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vera, these pouches are so lovely. Good idea to burn the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute pouches.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute party presents - well done for mastering the vinyl. On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this quarter's Finish Along.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.