My goal is wall hanging. I was lucky to win jelly roll and I picked Cherry Christmas. Thank you Janeene (Fabric patch)! I searched for ideas and I decided on Scrappy Lone Star. Well mine is not really scrappy and I'm having trouble with being random as well. The side plan is to add advent calendar function to it. Not sure if that'll be success but you bet I got plan in my head already.
I did not wait to long to cut into it. There is no reason to stash and you'll see much more coming out of this jelly roll. Love it!
|I'm just fine with 3 colors only.|
I sewed the diamonds together and trying to decide which fabric I prefer for the borders.
Making Christmas list:
- Christmas theme wall hanging IN PROGRESS
- Christmas ornaments for local swap
- winter/Christmas theme house pouch
- vinyl pouches as gifts
- pillow covers
- 241 tote pattern by Noodlehead
- felted jewelry
- knitted socks
- mug rugs with pocket on the back
- Christmas Robin wreath by Kristy ADDED
|Christmas Robin prep work done. Yes I'm using strip of jelly roll. Fits just right.|