Tuesday, April 17, 2018

2018 FAL Q2 list


I don't want to miss the opportunity to join in for Q2 so I made up my list. Two projects from previous quarter plus a new challenge which I named for myself as "save the basket"


- love wall hanging is all quilted and the binding is also ready


- there was no progress on Echino bag but I really need a new bag :)


That is the basket I'm going to save :) Laundry basket which is filled with clothes to be repaired and some UFOs as well.


- animal wall hanging, some of you might remember this project which I started a long time ago. I do have the back side as well and the batting ready. I just need to take next step baste+quilt it.


- optical illusion, project I made as part of Pantone challenge


- bears, there is also a box filled with leftovers to be used. The plan was to make some bears out of it.


I decided to keep a track of all quarters this year. Those crossed off projects look so good :D and any progress is good!

Linking up with 2018 FAL, button on side bar.




5 comments:

  1. Yes, I do remember the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Those bears will be fabulous. Can't wait to see the other side of the pantone quilt. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a long list....

    Your accomplishments are very inspiring, Vera ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are getting through your lists rightly, and I too remember the elephant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list! Getting projects checked off the list really does feel good doesn’t it?! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.