Friday, April 20, 2018

The 100 day project - part 2


This week I made this trio.


I started with little pouch which I made out of leftovers.


It is classic open wide pouch with added handle.


I make these pouches out of one piece so there is no seam at the bottom.


The lining is also out of one piece.


Second pouch I made this week is out of Echino scraps and selvadges.


I didn't feel like making zipper end so I just folded the end of zipper and added D ring.


I just love the look of Echino fabrics :)


It might not look like but it is also just one piece.


And no seam at the bottom ;)


I also made these tiny covers. They are designed for 1 coin which some stores use for shopping carts. I made mine to carry my earings. Due to morning rush I sometimes forget earings and it bothers me later during the day so now I'll carry extra pair just in case. That's it :)

Linking up with Finish is up Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Great makes for the week! Having a spare pair of earrings is smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the details. Great finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great makes, and I love them all. I love pouches and great idea for the earrings. Perfect for holidays too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to always carry "emergency" earrings. It would have been nice to have a cute little pouch to keep them in. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.