Sunday, May 26, 2019

Initials edition


What do you make for girls? A pouch :)


We had 3 girls to sleep over. We done some treasure hunting and we also celebrated my 8 year old girl. As part of treasure surprise I made them all pouch with their initials.


One likes blue. One likes dots. One likes flowers.


Denim works just right for any bright colour and matching zipper.


It is becoming my trademark that zipper handle :) I like the idea of hanging the pouch somewhere or just slipping around your wrist. It is like external pocket. I should call them pocket pouches.


I also made two simple pocket pouches for little sisters. You know sisters like the same thing so I just made different zipper pulls. So far I used 10 out of 100 zipper batch.

2 comments:

  1. Great pouches. And a fun idea for reusing old jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for a something for the girls to take home . I'm sure they loved them

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.