Sunday, September 1, 2019

Crossbody bag


Finally I made a new bag for my teenage daughter. I promised to make it a long time ago.


It was difficult to choose the fabric. She didn't want colorful bag since she wants to put some pins on the front.


There are three pockets on the front and I added just a bit of color to match the strap. Unfortunately we haven't found matching zipper with strap but the silver teeth on black fits just right.


There is only one pocket inside. The size is for larger sketch pads or book. The pattern is simple from one piece. It's kind of giant pouch, no side panels. You can check the progress pics over on my instagram.


I usually add extra batting to the bottom. Once quilted it forms the bag nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.