Monday, April 17, 2017

Playing


While working with the rectangles and triangles I ended up with tiny scraps.


These are the corners I cut off geese blocks. I just lay them on piece of fusible batting. It's just a raw edge pieces.


I was trying to go random but there is still some kind of order in there. There are two pieces of each color :)


I couldn't use all the tiny triangles so these actually went to the bin.


I wanted to take a picture against light but the sun went down faster than I expected. You can see it's not perfect there are tiny gaps. Actual size 7".


A bit of matchstick quilting to keep those scraps in place. It might be mini or mug rug. Just a little side track project.


Linking up with Scraptastic Tuesday and

Quilting is more fun than Housework


9 comments:

  1. It is a great little scrappy project! Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vera. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project with your confetti of triangles! The quilting looks wonderful!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a fun way to practice my machine quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something new just having a bit of fun playing can yield beautiful creations that spark new ideas. I look forward to seeing what this evolves into.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's definitely a scrappy project! And the finished size is so small. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very sweet. This is a neat idea :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea! I keep piling up the little triangles I end up with from different projects but have not used them yet as the thought of trying to sew those little pieces is really off-putting - but to just stick them to fusible webbing and heavily quilt them down is a great idea! I am inspired, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a little piece of art, so simple and subtle. The quilting really makes it special. Great use of those tiny bits, which I throw away. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.