Thursday, July 6, 2017

2017 FAL Q3 list


There are few projects I just keep on my FAL list. I told myself, keep it but make a progress. I actually did with 3 of them.

#1 love wallhanging - I finally decided I'll go with straight lines, matchstick quilting because my FMQ days probably won't come.


#2 pouches - well there is no real progress but I was stuck for a while. I keep on buying this background fabric but there are different shades. I searched my stash up and down few times and luckily I found the shade I needed. Hopefully it'll help me to move forward.


#3 echino bag redo - I took apart the old one which I loved so much. I'm going to use the zippers, strap and the inside as well. This way my favorite bag will live forever :))


#4 tote - there is no progress just a vision in my head therefore I give a chance and keep it on my list :)

These are my old projects and I got a little silly and I'm giggling here a little but maybe this quarter is the right one and I'm finally going to finish them all ;) The stars are in the right position, I feel it! I'm on my true path whatever that is :)


I'm also adding some new projects, cushions I recently started based on Minecraft characters.
#5 pig cushion


#6 zombie cushion


Lucky seven is the way to go ...
#7 skeleton cushion


Linking up with:

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the wall hanging being finished! Love the solids against the gray background. Good luck with all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the FMQ. It is not my thing. On the other hand, there is so much excitement on your plate, that no one will think about FMQ. I like all your projects but specially the colorful geese on the grey background. Love that grey. It is so versatile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know anything about Minecraft (it is okay, no time) but these pillow tops are wonderful. I love the zombie. I want to make one. I do not know if I could inventory my unfinished projects. I know you can get these done, and then start something new and different. I love your progress Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vera, my teens would love the Minecraft work! You have some fun projects in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabrics for your bag and zips . How's it going ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Collection.Thnx for sharing keep up the Good work..
    Embroidery Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stitchmax, An Enhanced embroidery digitizing, indian motif embroidery designs, surat embroidery designs, the best embroidery digitizing software, embroidery digitizing services india, best free embroidery digitizing software, embroidery designs Software That Comes with High Productivity and All Advanced Feature of Machine Embroidery Designing. It Has Very Unique And Exclusive Features For Stitch Effects, Drawing Methods, Automated Punching And Decorative Tools Which Are Specially Customized For Professional Designers, Industry Owners, Training Institutes, Embroidery Shops, And Apparel Designers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice design and great work about embroidery .
    Thanks for sharing information and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.