Thursday, January 18, 2018

TGIFF creatures


Welcome to TGIFF!

Hosting TGIFF has motivated me and I have a finish to share. My girl is calling it "friend". She was sick and stayed home. To be honest with you it was a hard cooperation :) I don't know how others do it but I prefer to work on my own.


I showed her some pics on Pinterest for inspiration. I really liked those with one eye but she did not. I visited few pages and probably found the source. They are called Hohos and you can check them out for yourself here. Anyway I made this one to suits her requests and to use up my stash and scraps.


And she was happy with it. She already slept with her new friend. The trouble is, I have two girls. When you make something for one you can be sure the other one will want it as well.


She draw a little sketch and I tried. I used old tights for both of these creatures.


It is not the Hoho I wanted to create either so I had to make one more...


Just a little one but finally the type I wanted :) Great project for scraps or old clothes. Get inspired by this tut and make one too.

Here is our trio!

Now it's time for you to link up your latest finishes! Don't forget to tour the other finishes and spread the comment love! Please include a link and/or button for TGIFF! If you would like to host the linky party yourself check out the TGIFF web, there are still some dates available!








23 comments:

  1. They are adorable!!!! I wish I had a little one around to make one for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I would have had no idea the friend was as large as it is without your daughter holding it! They look perfect for cuddling at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one-eyed ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. These are adorable!! Love the pic with your daughter. She must be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three adorable Hohos for 3 beautiful girls! Perfect! :)

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy daughters, happy days Vera :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little friends are all so cute! Each of them unique and with their own personalities. Nicely done, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theses are darling and look so fun to make. Your daughter is beautiful and I love that the other drew a picture for you to follow. I can't pick a favorite! I will check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little tights are a great idea! All three are adorable and I'm sure your daughter will love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are quite adorable! I would love to hug them too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vera, they are all adorable! My youngest son has been asking me to let him sew something and this might be perfect. Thanks for hosting this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your creatures are adorable! And they look so squishy and soft! Thank you for hosting TGIFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are fabulous! And (dare I say it?) much nicer than the originals!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creatures! They are such fun and really imaginatively made little friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a very good mother. I remember these days with pleasure, with 2 girls. Yes, They want the same. I am so happy that you made one for yourself too.
    Your little girl, oh Vera, she is so cutie adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! These are adorable, as is the photo with your daughter holding it, and your comment about working with someone on a project...I had a very similar experience making a mask with my grandson in September! But the end result and the time together made it all so very worthwhile. Thanks for hosting TGIFF. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are adorable!! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are adorable. Great way to use up fabric around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, these are SO FUN!!!! :D I love that you made three of them, and that's the best, her calling hers "Friend"

    ReplyDelete
  20. Darling darling darling creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your happy little family of creatures. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your whole family of pillow creatures is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.