Monday, September 3, 2018

OMG - 09


I haven't done this for a while but hey anyone can join in any time of the year. So here is my OMG goal for September. I would like to finish these bits in progress.


I ran out of black thread some time ago. I finally got a new spool.


Not sure which zipper I'll use for these bits.


I also have this piece ready for quilting.


Last one is this rainbow piece. As you see they are in various stages making a mess lying around my table. Therefore they need to be finished as part of the cleaning process :)

Linking up with:
Elm Street Quilts

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with all those zips, Vera! You'll be attaching them to lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have fun finishing these bits into pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your September goal! These projects looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this looks very elegant and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing what happens with your bits and pieces

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.