Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy scraps


I can not show you the project I'm working on but I can show you my scraps and leftovers instead.


I was wondering what can I do with the smallest one. I took the Mini Hex N More ruler and tried half hexagon but unfortunately it wasn't big enough so I went with triangles instead.



Even the triangle did not fit on to some so what shall I do with those?


I paired them with some grey leftovers and made bunch of HSTs (2").


Using up scraps seems my latest thing. It is better to have them ready for next project rather than put them away. I already have some ridiculous projects on mind so we'll see when I get a chance to make them.


Aren't these just pretty? Tiny means cute :)


Linking up with:

Quilting is more fun than Housework

11 comments:

  1. You make the most beautiful pouches with your scraps, Vera. Can't wait for the BIG elephant reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best scraps Vera! Even just cut, they are so happy! I look forward to seeing what you make!

    And thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! I can't wait to see what beautiful item you make with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! Almost too cute to use. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get myself a mini hex ruler. It looks so easy to use. Very pretty triangles all laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh huh!!! Pretty! Do you love the bloc loc ruler? LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What fabulous colors Vera! You definitely don't waste even the smallest pieces and tiny surely does mean cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice spam there from A. Girl - pfffft.

    I love working with scraps - I save and sort mine by colour - the containers are gorgeous in my (dungeon) basement :) I wouldn't call your projects ridiculous - more like inventive, fun and kicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful rainbow colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tackled my scraps similarly. They made a tiny quilt top. Now, to bind them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang, Vera, you have the happiest scraps of anyone in blog land! Can't wait to see what you do with those triangles and those little HSTs are just too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.