Thursday, July 16, 2015

Random awesomeness


Today I would like to share a few things with you.

Do you know Emily Blincoe? My friend sent me a link with saying I might like her Arrangements. Oh, I LOVE IT! That is what I call pure awesomeness!


Have you heard about Selvage Along? Join Renee and Jess and play along!

QuiltsofaFeather.com

Or you can get motivated by #sewtake20 - I'm definitely trying. If they can do it so can I, lol. Interested? Read more @ Night Quilter
Isn't that an awesome idea?


And look at that vehicle. That's what I get to ride on certain occasions at work. I even have "driving licence" for it. Fun!

Linking up with Live a Colorful Life:


9 comments:

  1. Omg! Emily Blincoe is AMAZING. Thank you for the link!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Blincoe's work is awesome - I have seen it before and I can certainly see why it appeals to you! Scissor lifts can be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Emily Blincoe's work is amazing. So inspiring. THank you for the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Emily Blincoe's work is amazing. So inspiring. THank you for the link

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily's arrangements awesome, thank for sharing. I want a ride on your vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed the link (thanks) and yes pure awseome is so right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew - in that vehicle you can say you are moving up in the world, LOL.
    Thanks for the link Vera! Most definitely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am tempted to join the selvedge along. I should have time by then, and I have a pattern I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is that work or a fun day out ;)
    tempted to try to the selvedge along, but haven't been keeping them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.