Wednesday, July 18, 2018

2018 FAL Q3 list


Let's face it! Only 1 finish for quarter 2. I can just copy my Q2 FAL list once again and give it another try.


I have only added one more project to the list. I would like to up cycle this bag. I already washed it and the idea is to turn it into funny pack. Will that work? I don't know but I just don't want to throw it away. It is all worn out at the top. It was well used and loved.



So here is recap photos of my projects. If you interested you can read more in Q2 list.

1- love wall hanging - just needs to add binding and hanging sleeve


2 - animals wall hanging - any progress would be good!


3 - optical illusion

4 - bears


5 - bag up cycling

So the goal is clear. Save the basket! Don't get side tracked with another project :) Do it!

Linking up with FAL, button at the side bar.


5 comments:

  1. The fabric is incredible on the bag. You could cut up the bag and use the fabric.
    The days just fly by. I am surprised how much I can get accomplished on some days.... then there are weeks where I just stopped everything to make myself a fresh new watch strap. haha
    Happy Summer. It is roasting hot here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is similarly clear - clear my sewing table of WIPs (equivalent of find the basket) - but I know I will get distracted. I hope that you have better luck.
    If all the wallhanging needs is binding, that might be a good place to start for a sense of achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an idle thought (no idea if it'd even work) but is there a way to add a bias binding to the top of your bag? You clearly love it and use it, so if there's a simple fix, then you might not need to fully upcycle it... Not sure how it would work around the handles, but I thought I'd raise it before you pull it all apart :-)
    Good luck with your list
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with it and, on behalf of the 2018 FAL hosts, thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how organized your projects are. Good luck reusing the bag, I have a bag that has also been "loved to death" at the top and would love to find another use for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.