Sunday, July 1, 2018

The 100 day project - part 5


Those of you who follow me on Instagram already seen my word board. It's a great addition and makes taking photos easier and stylish.


As per usual I make these pouches out of one piece so no seam at the bottom.


Each one is different. I made some zipper pulls out of scraps too.


Some also have some funky lining.


Does anyone remember the elephant from my old Echino bag?


I put it together with some other scraps and made a gift for teacher.


Hopefully she'll like it.


There are few more pouches before this 100 day project is over ..

5 comments:

  1. Great use of the elephant! I like the bags where the zipper becomes the handle. I have not seen that before. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are absolutely beautiful Vera. You must be famous in Czechia.
    I love all of these designs and your splashes of color. The elephant bag is very classy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each of the pouches has small differences, like the lining fabric. I bet the teacher will be thrilled with her handmade and lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrap tassels are fabulous, Vera. How could the teacher not love the elephant?

    ReplyDelete
  5. RMG's association with Breeders' Cup has extremely created in the course of the most recent year. Each of the seven of the British Breeders' Cup Challenge Series races are communicated on Racing UK, and we have upheld the occasion through expanded advancement, inclusion and file bolster, while RMG likewise created a year ago's reality feed.

    "Authoritative commitments as of now set up imply that we will be not able demonstrate Breeders Cup 2018 Live Stream the Breeders' Cup Classic due off at 12.35am (GMT), yet watchers will no uncertainty have the capacity to observe all the European sprinters in real life, while Luck On Sunday, the next morning, will have all the drop out from what will be a stellar two days of dynamite rivalry."

    Drew Fleming, senior VP, Breeders' Cup Ltd, stated: "Raisers' Cup is eager to cooperate with Racing UK to grow our inclusion of the Breeders' Cup World Championships and increment the estimation of our interest in the Breeders' Cup Challenge Series."

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.