Saturday, September 21, 2013

Zakka Along prize

Woohoo, happy dance! Look what I got in the mail :-)

I was lucky to win this huge prize during the Zakka Along 2.0 - 1/2 yard bundle of Essex and Essex yarn dyed linen from Robert Kaufman + $20 gift certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics.



I never even had Essex linen in my hands so it's much appreciated. I'm not making plans for those yet since I have way too many things on the go. These will sit on the shelf for a while.



As a cherry on top here's what I got from Pink Chalk Fabrics. Two charm packs of Winter's Lane. I saw this line on Kristy's blog and also Amy made some pretty pillow. Can you believe they were on sale for $4.73 each, yay!! So I added some Michele D'Amore Word Play Dots White. Win, win!

Big thank you to sponsors plus Lindsey and Debbie for organizing the Zakka Along!


Linking up with Sunday Stash over @ Finding Fifth.


10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - that was one awesome win! So happy for you! Thanks for sewing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Congrats on the win. So much fabric goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours are gorgeous - can't decide whether I like the brights or neutrals best. And I can't wait to see what you do with the charm packs - they look very delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you on your beautiful prize wins!! They are so pretty!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was for the shopping bag that you made? I loved your post, so glad you won and Essex linen is lovely and charm packs for less than 5 bucks, AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful selection of fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, the linen!! so happy for you, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this blog is awesome.
    to get more fabric design in weaveron textile.
    click on this http://www.weaveron.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.