Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Stash - unexpected addition

I haven't bought any new fabrics lately so I was thinking that I'll dive deep into my stash and show you something I haven't shared before. But to my surprise I have some pretty pieces to share. On Friday I met with my sewing buddies and one of them brought me stack of her leftovers. She said scraps but these are pretty decent size so I wouldn't call them scraps. We meet almost every two months and it's always a blast. We have little trading going on between us. I usually trade for jewellery I made or something I made and the ladies like. I said it before and I say it again. Sewing buddies are the best!






While grocery shopping I noticed pack of zippers. Not a fancy packing but great prize. I got two just to try them out. They don't usually sell this kind of stuff in grocery store so I was a bit surprised but I can never pass on good zipper deal.

Well that's it. Linking up with Sunday Stash. This time over @ Pretty Bobbins




7 comments:

  1. Great "scraps" love that organic Fishbone one, I can see you making something fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good move with the zippers! You've reminded me that I need to get some:) LOVE the scraps! Looks like more than plenty to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love that big poppy print! Sewing friends are seriously the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zippers in the grocery store - be still my heart! I wish I could stock up when I buy cheese and stewing beef, LOL! Pretty fabrics - I imagine you'll be fondling them and thinking of what to use them for - lots of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fabrics. It must be great to have sewing buddies close by. None of my friends know how to sew :( That's what is great about blogging: to be able to share with others what we love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming over from Sunday stash and man! I have been trying to find that poppies print forever! You are so lucky they just had it in their stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what fantastic scraps! And you're right, sewing buddies are the best :) thanks for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.