Friday, July 5, 2013

TGIFF - mug rugs

Instead of quilting I tackled down the pile of unfinished mug rugs. I had four more to go. Mostly just put the binding on. Cute design by The Patchsmith. Check out her pattern store as she has some more to offer. Don't you just love those things?



Since I mostly have new followers let me share those previously made. It all started as little something to go with tote I made. I used the same fabrics and since it was Bday gift it felt appropriate to make the mug rug with cake on it. As I was preparing the fabrics I cut some more. Ten in total to be precise. I thought it's just fine little gift for any occasion. I usually make last minute gifts. Procrastination is nothing new to me but these days I have some gifts ready to go. Yay!




Linking up with TGIFF @ Quokka Quilts and Show off Saturday @ Sew Can She

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous makes - new and old. Congrats on finishing up the latest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are delightful! I love how you put your fabrics together!!! Just beautiful and fun!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ... they are all so delicious.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy mug rugs --- all the taste, but none of the calories, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the spice of blogging. I love them all. Thanks for stopping by.